Our third Tech 4 Change conference was another great CPD and networking event, and this time focused around issues to support the online safety of young people. More details about the programme here and you’ll find links, comments and the online presentation area below.
What did attendees most like about the day?
- ‘The information regarding engaging parents and raising their awareness’
- ‘The informality of the event’
- ‘Very informative presentations’
- ‘The different speakers all with a wide and extensive range of knowledge’
Presentations and useful links
Slidedecks and resources from the day can be found below:
Guidance from UKCCIS:
- ‘The event was very enjoyable and gave me updates on the latest trends and risks’
- ‘Left this event with a lot of ideas. Thought it was excellent’
- ‘Pleasure to attend’
- ‘A very enjoyable and informative course. Thank you’
- ‘Very relaxed, informal and well organised’
- ‘Really useful – thank you for putting this on’