Increasing diversity and inclusion in tech to inspire our next generation of digital innovators.
Engage. Inspire. Collaborate. Share.
Register now for the 2nd annual Tech 4 Change conference on Thursday 23rd June.
Our programme of workshops is booking up quickly, so if you’re looking to ‘Turn a digital vision into a Google reality’ or ‘Get hands-on with the BBC micro:bit’ you’ll need to be quick : )
Aimed at teachers, school leaders and educators working in primary, secondary, FE and community learning projects, the event blends together inspirational keynotes, practitioner led workshop sessions, and opportunities to build on local and national networks.
Throughout the day practical sessions will be themed around increasing diversity and inclusion in technology. Workshops include:
- Making sense of sensors and programming with the BBC micro:bit
- Embedding a culture of literacy across the curriculum
- Innovative technologies to support the wider curriculum
- Online safety
- Using cloud tools (from Google, Apple and Microsoft) to support teaching and learning in school
- Getting hands-on with project ideas from computing curriculum planning with some of our special schools
We’ve also included another live Hackspace, where students and teachers will be collaborating to share creative computing projects and inspirations.
Collaborate to explore physical computing and programming using the BBC’s micro:bit, Raspberry Pi and others. Imagination and creativity are the only prerequisites required.
Look forward to seeing you at this year’s Tech 4 Change!