Support for the development of high quality, engaging teaching of computer science is a priority for Hull schools. To support the development of staff and the enthusiasm of young people, we propose a combination of:
- Networking opportunities across schools and through Computing at School (CAS)
- CPD focussed on pedagogical content knowledge to include Teach Meet style sharing opportunities at each session.
- An integrated approach to STEM with partners from the education and business communities
- School-based events for teachers and students designed to involve, agitate and enthuse
- Creative opportunities for projects in schools
- Materials, notes, tools and support for teaching computing education in school
- ‘Project in a box’ loan of equipment to support teachers evaluating resources in the curriculum following specific CPD input.