Here’s the finalised agenda for our first iPad Academy afternoon in Hull on Tuesday 28th January (1pm – 3.30pm).
The twilight session between 3.45 – 4.45pm continues to be ‘iPad to support dynamic teaching opportunities and collaborative learning communities’.
The host school is Kingswood Academy (Wawne Road, Bransholme HU7 4WR) for this first event.
Neil will lead and explain, using examples from schools he’s supported as an Apple APD, how project-based learning approaches have inspired students to become authors and publishers using apps and resources such as iBook Author, Book Creator and blogging tools.
For those of you bringing along your own iPad for the workshop elements, these are the apps that Neil will be using:
- iBooks App https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ibooks/id364709193?mt=8
- Creative Book Builder App https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/creative-book-builder/id451041428?mt=8
- Book Creator App https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/book-creator-free/id661166101?mt=8
- Pages App: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pages/id361309726?mt=8
- iBook Author iMac/MacBook https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ibooks-author/id490152466?mt=12